Do you fancy yourself as a bit of a racing driver? Do you watch F1, Le Mans or GT3 and think to yourself "I could do that" ? Well, it's time to prove your skills to the world by having a free go on the driving simulators at Motor Show EAST, 2-3 June 2018.
The driver with the fastest lap time on each day will win tickets for 4 people to enjoy a karting experience at the fantastic Red Lodge Karting! It's FREE to enter so this really is a great opportunity to show off how good a driver you really are.
The simulators will be set up as the Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 racing car and the track will be for local track Snetterton, to honour the fact that there will be an actual V12 Vantage GT3 racing car displayed next to them, courtesy of our sponsor Mattiolo Woods plc.
To give you even more of a challenge, the driver of the Aston Martin, GT3 Racing Driver Graham Davidson, will set his own lap time on the simulators- can you beat him? Be warned though- he's just achieved his first podium finish of the season in the Aston Martin at Snetterton!
Our simulators are provided by Radical Simulation. Head over to the Millennium Grandstand during the motor show and set your lap time. You'll definitely have fun and you may even win a prize!
Click here to find out more about the karting experience at Red Lodge
Click here to find out more about Radical Simulation
Click here to find out more about Graham Davidson Racing
Click here to find out more about our sponsors Mattioli Woods plc.
Win A Karting Experience for 4
Competition Terms and conditions:
1. Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 7+.
2. This competition runs during the opening hours of Motor Show EAST (10.30am to 5.30pm Saturday 2nd June and Sunday 3rd June 2018) for visitors to the show who attempt a lap on the Radical Simulation Simulators located on the ground floor of the Millennium Grandstand at Newmarket Racecourse.
3. The person with the fastest lap time on each day will be given the prize of 4 individual ticket pdf vouchers for a Karting Experience at Red Lodge Karting, consisting of 4 open sessions of 15 minutes each.
4. The vouchers can only be used against open sessions and can not be used against any other event.
5. You will need to call the circuit to pre-book your sessions.
6. The vouchers must be presented at reception on the day of your pre-booked sessions.
7. A minimum age of 7 years and a minimum height of 119cm (maximum height 147cm) is required to drive a GX160 Cadet Kart- the junior kart suitable for 7 years to 11 years.
8. A minimum age of 7 years & a minimum height of 147cm is required to drive a GX200 Kart- the adult-sized Kart.
9. The prize is as described- there is no cash alternative.
10. This competition is promoted by Red Dot Events Limited, 9 Caxton House, Broad Street, Great Cambourne, Cambs CB23 6JN and Iliffe Media Limited, Winship Road, Milton, Cambs CB24 6PP.
30th June 2019